'Standard Grade' DX51 Aluzinc
Our ‘standard commercial’ grade DX51 substrate is available with both AZ185 (185gm2) and AZ150 (185gm2) coating options. Used in the HAVC industry for external and internal ductwork, cabinets etc.
ZX, Stucco and PetrochemClad profiles available.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance Standard Certificate.
- BS EN10346:2015 – Hot Dip, Double-Sided Coated Steel.
- Remains intact even in the event of a fire.
- AZ185 Coating Weight = 185gm2 equally distributed between both sides.
- AZ150 Coating Weight = 150gm2 equally distributed between both sides.
- Decorative Aluzinc ‘spangle’ finish.
Good abrasion resistance.
- Coils from 50 kilos to 5000 kilos
- Cut sheets from 0.5 metres long to 5 metres long
- Gauges 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 & 2.0mm
- Standard width 1000mm with 1250mm width also available to order